Children wear school uniform in our school colours which are green and yellow.
- Yellow Polo (with school logo)
- Green Sweatshirt or Cardigan (with school logo)
- Grey trousers/skirt or pinafore dress
- Grey/white socks or grey tights
- Black school shoes (no slip ons or trainers).
During the summer the children may also wear:
- Grey trouser shorts (not cargo shorts)
- White tights/socks
For PE children will wear
- yellow t-shirt bearing the school logo
- plain black shorts
- black plimsolls or trainers
During the colder weather they may wear navy or black track suits on top of their PE kit.
For safety reasons jewellery is not allowed apart from small silver or gold stud earrings which may be removed during PE sessions. Long hair must also be tied back with the use of either green or yellow hairbands or small scrunchies. Shorter hair can be secured with green or yellow alice bands but no other hair accessories are permitted (i.e flowers, beads etc).
Children are not permitted to wear nail polish.
Please ensure that all items of uniform are named – including plimsolls, footwear and coats.
School uniform is available by order from Mapac Ltd
Online: Mapac online
Telephone: 01923 255525
For sizing purposes samples are available to view at the school office
Fair Trade Sweatshirts - available on order from the school office